Saturday, May 16, 2009

NEW THINGS COMING

After reading and researching and thinking and talking to hubby, I've made my decision. I've got a bunch of new things headed down the pike in the next six months.

The first thing that is happening with me is in July. I'll be taking a class to get certified to teach Turbo Kick. This will allow me to get in front of a group (once the mountain inside myself is either blown up or conquered) and use choreography and music to help others get moving in an awesome and fun and funky way. This will also allow me to reach more people and help them lose weight--this I've learned, with the help of a few key people, is my niche and calling.

The second thing, I will be honest, I'm more excited about. I will be studying to receive my Lifestyle and Weight Management certification from ACEfitness. I cannot wait to do the necessary studying for this. I haven't decided when I'm going to be taking the test, but it'll either be in August (the 8th) or November (the 7th). This will allow me to work with folks, discussing nutrition and a balanced new life so that they can manage their weight and change their lives. I CANNOT wait to earn this certification and help people reach their goals with what I learn.

In a currently undecided amount of time, I pray and hope to be fully into the fitness field doing....I'm not exactly certain what yet...but making it not just a lifestyle of working out...but a career of helping people do it--dedicating my life to helping others reach their goals of healthier lives.

I'm excited already to learn what updates I might be able to add to this post. :) I hope you join me for the ride!!

No comments: