Thursday, April 23, 2009

May's 1on1

SOOOO Have you heard?!?!?!?! May's 1on1 from Tony Horton's gym is going to come with a guest to our door!!!!! It's going to be a FULL workout from Shaun T's Insanity!!!!! I have to say that I'm so excited to get the first workout. I'm DEFINITELY ready for an INSANE cardio workout. I'm ready to sweat and work so hard until I have nothing left to give!!! I'm DEFINITELY eagerly walking up to my door everyday wondering which day it'll be that I have a present waiting for me. That and I can't wait to see what the 1on1 is!!! Silly folks forgot to put the teaser at the end of Medicine Ball Core Cardio (which was an awesome one too!! Not that we expect any different.....)

I can't wait to see what CE + Insanity + Shakeology will reveal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get EXCITED people!!! It's for your heart your future your family!!!!

No comments: