Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wooohooo!!! Exciting things ahead!!!

So I just wanted to let you know that I've been working on some super exciting things and I have some things under way to get started and change and the such!!!

First of all, I've been working on things for hubby to update on my website. A whole PLETHORA of extra information about Beachbody, the workouts, and Shakeology (that's all for now)

Another thing I'm working on is my first issue of a bi-weekly email newsletter to all my customers and coaches. This is information that I gather from all over--Beachbody, research (it's a requirement to maintain my personal trainer certification to do research for independent studies....I'll pass along what I learn to you!!), interesting things from Certified News (the magazine that I get...with no ads!...as a personal trainer), quote books for motivation, recipes (healthy of course), the threads (motivational success stories to remind you that we're not alone!!)-- anything and everything!!

And oh yea....I'm a dork...I'm still working on more and more and more research about adaptogens in Shakeology, so I'll be getting that up as soon as I get more!

Lots going on!! So exciting!!!

No comments: